top of page
The American Institute for Cancer Research and the World Cancer Research Fund recommend these dietary guidelines for cancer prevention:
- Be as lean as you can without being underweight.
- Be physically active for at least 30 minutes a day.
Limit consumption of energy-dense (high-calorie) foods.
- Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and beans.
- Limit red meat, and avoid processed meat (hot dogs, baloney, sausages etc).
- Limit consumption of salted foods and use of cooking and table salt. - Use herbs and spices to season foods.
- Do not eat charred food. Consume the following only occasionally: meat and fish grilled in direct flame, cured, and smoked meats.
- If you drink alcohol, have no more than 1 drink a day
LEARN MORE ON OUR BLOG
bottom of page